Nomination Forms (up to four per company) will be mailed for immediate supervisors to write compelling nominations of worthy candidates from companies throughout the region. Learn how to nominate a finalist by linking HERE.
Recipients and Nominees
ROSE Awards recipients will be selected for excellent service during the past 12 months by a seasoned panel of industry professionals.
ROSE Awards nominees include, but are not limited to the following categories:
- Attractions: Housekeeping, ticket takers, ushers, docents, desk personnel
- Hotels: Front desk, housekeeping, bellmen (includes full and limited service properties)
- Restaurants: Kitchen staff, hostesses, servers
- Retail: Clerks and store keepers
- Transportation: Airport/airline personnel, bus/taxi drivers
* This list of categories/job titles is not all-inclusive. Nominees from other categories may also be submitted.
Nominations are due to go out in February.
Invitations to this event will be mailed shortly after. This is the industry celebrations not to be missed.
The 26th Annual ROSE Awards Presenting Sponsor:
Cincy USA Tourism Ambassadors, who will also announce The Certified Tourism Ambassador (CTA) of the Year.
For more information contact David Freeman, ROSE Committee Co-Chair, (513) 721-8687.